Create your own boards and upload these to the app bid72! This new feature enables players, teachers and coaches to practice themed boards with their partners or with their classes and groups.
For instance: partner opens with 3♥ and you have opening values. What now: Pass? Game? Slam? Find out by using your own set of boards. Create your own boards with seven hearts and 4 to 9 points for partner and give yourselves a number of boards with eleven or more points.
How does it work?
There are two options:
- Provide us with a PBN-file (other formats to be discussed) with the required boards; hand generators to create such PBN-files, can be found on the internet
(like by Bridge Base Online or Thomas Andrews, but there might be more sites offering this facility)
- Provide us with the exact specifications (west has 7 hearts, 4 to 9 points and east has at least 11 points) and we generate the required boards for you. Please also let us know how many boards you want.
Each set of boards to be uploaded consists of 4 to 12 boards.
If your set contains more boards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance; other pricings may apply.
- do the boards need to be rated by bid72 on a scale of 0 to 10 (like our regular boards)?
- do you want competitive calls during bidding, or do these need to be suppressed?
- email addresses of the pairs who will bid these hands in bid72 (all players need to have a bid72 account)
What are the costs?
Uploading a set of boards is charged from your bid point balance (to be found in-app under settings).
Example: suppose, you want to upload 8 boards into bid72
Should you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.